Summary of Basic Recommendations
- Stay hydrated. Chronic dehydration is common. Some people are not aware when they are dehydrated. There really is no replacement for drinking water. Being hydrated is essential for optimal health on the ground and in the sky.
- Be mindful. Keep your stress level down. Allow plenty of time for yourself. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Practice good hygiene. Keep your hands away from your face.
- Daily, eat a variety of fresh colorful whole foods. Sprouts are at the top of my list for fresh vegetables.
- Although the particle filter mask with the charcoal filter looks like Darth Vader, it is wildly helpful in eliminating both pathogens and toxins.
- After your flight, Shower and wash your clothes.
- Consume whole food based supplements including medicinal mushrooms, and edible alga with digestive enzymes and probiotics. I eat these daily.