Summary of Basic Recommendations
- Stay hydrated. Chronic dehydration is common. Some people are not aware when they are dehydrated. There really is no replacement for drinking water. Being hydrated is essential for optimal health on the ground and in the sky.
- Be mindful. Keep your stress level down. Allow plenty of time for yourself. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Practice good hygiene. Keep your hands away from your face.
- Daily, eat a variety of fresh colorful whole foods. Sprouts are at the top of my list for fresh vegetables.
- Although the particle filter mask with the charcoal filter looks like Darth Vader, it is wildly helpful in eliminating both pathogens and toxins.
- After your flight, Shower and wash your clothes.
- Consume whole food based supplements including medicinal mushrooms, and edible alga with digestive enzymes and probiotics. I eat these daily.
Published by Katharine Clark RN
How much do you know about how to take care of your self, your body, your health?
In an age of instance gratification by internet search, not to mention shopping... how much do people know about the care and feeding of a human to being with. How much are you applying what you do know to your every day care and feeding habits?
In this case, Ignorance is not bliss. Educate yourself about how your body works. I will show you how to known how to eat, when to eat, what to eat, and hydrate, and how to recognize for yourself when you're thriving. If you're not thriving you'll have strategies for restoring your health.
This knowledge has not been taught to us from parents or teachers. The choices of most people around food and eating are influenced by television advertising more than any thing else!
Get to know yourself in a new way!
HealthWorks with Katharine Clark, RN
Private coaching, health education and nursing support on call.
Would you like you're own personal and dedicated health coach and advocate? I am an RN, specializing in integrative lifestyle medicine and food healing and detoxification for 40 years. I can help you one on one with a consultation, a few week support series or live-in hands-on daily support. If you just want to fine tune your lifestyle, or if you're overcoming a serious imbalance in your health, I can help you. If you or someone you know would love a consultation or a personal health nurse, that would be ME
View all posts by Katharine Clark RN